cancel
lol creative clever

super vote: ( left this week)

now click a caption or
Monica Lewinskys view of America
Monica Lewinskys view of America photo | portfolio
© All Rights Reserved kennethkonica

To add captions, first sign up



C CaMel Vote score: 2426C CaMel

Monica Lewinsky's view of America

12/08/17 10:01:19

 1
"Ohhhh Captain! Myyy...CAPTAIN!"  --Jason Plessas
Michael Winner Vote score: 19453Michael Winner

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." (Abraham Lincoln)

12/08/17 8:57:38

 
Glad You Remember Vote score: 551Glad You Remember

Reassuring to see a US President's hand not on a red button.

12/08/17 10:47:36

 
Ian Skelding Vote score: 17420Ian Skelding

I didn't know Medusa was a theatre-goer.

12/08/17 8:04:27

 
Crunchy Chords Vote score: 364Crunchy Chords
Monica Lewinskys view of America

12/08/17 14:29:08

 1
Wow!! And I thought i shoe-horned them in...!! --Mr Dome
Crunchy Chords Vote score: 364Crunchy Chords
Monica Lewinskys view of America

12/08/17 14:23:19

 
John  Glover Vote score: 15929John Glover

"Stop, don't you dare put that traffic cone on my head."

12/08/17 11:41:46

 
Hercules  Rockefeller Vote score: 4485Hercules Rockefeller

"Be excellent to each other & party on, dudes."

12/08/17 7:18:04

 2
A most bodacious caption, dude --Mr Dome
Pete  Vote score: 16394Pete

"Rushmore? No way, I'm not shooting about at my age. Even a trip to the theatre kills me."

12/08/17 7:15:43

 
Tony Edwards Vote score: 24989Tony Edwards

"Get down, Shep!"

12/08/17 7:07:30

 
Dan Nicholls Vote score: 8638Dan Nicholls

"You rock sir".

12/08/17 7:01:15

 
Tony Edwards Vote score: 24989Tony Edwards

Abraham Lincoln in the autumn of his years.

12/08/17 7:04:59

 
Pete  Vote score: 16394Pete

"Talk to the hand, 'cause the ears ain't Lincoln in."

12/08/17 7:00:07

 
Eamon Moore Vote score: 161Eamon Moore

And the basketball just never came back

14/08/17 20:02:32

 
Tracey Sarge Vote score: 1520Tracey Sarge

Not all presidents have small hands then.

12/08/17 15:41:22

 
Crunchy Chords Vote score: 364Crunchy Chords

"These aren't the groins you're looking for."

12/08/17 14:24:50

 
Neil Mackenzie Vote score: 7925Neil Mackenzie

When I said government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth, how was I supposed to predict the EU?

12/08/17 11:06:39

 
Pussy Galore Vote score: 4595Pussy Galore

All right, I admit it. I bite my nails.

12/08/17 9:56:23

 
Pussy Galore Vote score: 4595Pussy Galore

Gimme five!

12/08/17 9:46:26

 
Pussy Galore Vote score: 4595Pussy Galore

Lincoln was ahead of his time in recommending 5 a day.

12/08/17 9:32:38

 
Michael Winner Vote score: 19453Michael Winner

"So, we meet again, John Wilkes Booth..."

12/08/17 9:14:03

 
Richard Burns Vote score: 375Richard Burns

95% of the global population would replace Trump with a statue of Abraham Lincoln. The other 5% live in Russia.

12/08/17 8:57:08

 
John Llamas Vote score: 18183John Llamas

Wah Guam

12/08/17 8:18:12

 
Welsh Rarebit Vote score: 28871Welsh Rarebit

The Statue of Ploperty

12/08/17 7:40:05

 
Vanessa  the Guesser Vote score: 3913Vanessa the Guesser

"Calm down dear, it's not a Whig".

12/08/17 7:35:34

 
Jonathan Allsopp Vote score: 2799Jonathan Allsopp

'Mr Trump's IQ score? Here it is.'

12/08/17 7:34:14

 
Tony Edwards Vote score: 24989Tony Edwards

"How many Lincoln biscuits would you like?"
"Five."

12/08/17 7:20:25

 
Mr Dome  Vote score: 3399Mr Dome

I'm in charge and I'm going ruin your Korea

12/08/17 7:15:41

 
Mark England Vote score: 12757Mark England

"..while you're down there, Warwick"

12/08/17 7:14:40

 
Pete  Vote score: 16394Pete

Daniel Day-Lewis shows his mettle as an actor.

12/08/17 7:10:47

 
Mr Dome  Vote score: 3399Mr Dome

Heil Hitler

12/08/17 7:04:59

 
Dan Nicholls Vote score: 8638Dan Nicholls

You have to be stoned to cope with Trump's presidency.

12/08/17 7:03:46

 
more photos from the captioning gallery